ClearWeb, the webhosting and groupware platform is now also presented on prezi.com. In this presentation you see the benefits of our cutting edge apps & communications solution::
With ClearWeb you can host your website, the E-Mail adresses, calendars, tasks and notes. ClearWeb features an App-Installer for web applications and it comes with an XMPP (Jabber) text, voice and video chat.
Like every product of Tecnostore Group you can buy your ClearWeb account online, after the order you get a 30 day money back warranty.
Our sister-company Tecnostore AG just launched the MountainVault Project, they asked us to tell you this:
A military fortress built in the 40ties offers you room with highest security standards: Mountain Vault. The Fortress offers military grade security.
Valuables, Art, Data, Documents, everything that is your precious needs a secure place to store: The fortress stands its ground against floods, earthquakes and other risks! You can rent safes, rooms or sectors. The temperature and humidity are adjustable to your needs.
Learn the details on our homepage www.mountainvault.ch. Contact to schedule a visit.
The most important thing in our company is you, the customer. To improve dialogue and be nearer to you, we are present on several social networks:
So from now on, you can share, retweet, recommend, follow us. We look forward to many followers and interesting discussions.
DasDrive, the secure cloud storage of Tecnostore Group is now also presented on prezi.com. In this few slides you learn everything about our unique solution:
DasDrive is your network file share in the cloud: All files are stored in encrypted manners with a key that can only be accessed by you and your team members. Aiming at small and medium enterprises, DasDrive could be the Cloud Storage Solution you are looking for.
Like every product of Tecnostore Group you can buy your DasDrive account online, after the order you get a 30 day money back warranty.
We are currently planning the new release of ClearWeb scheduled to come in August.
Several features and improvements are planned:
- Improved Spam-Scanners
- Native support for Windows 8 / Outlook 2013
- Native support for Mozilla Thunderbird using CalDAV and CardDAV
- Improved Task Management
- Extended webserver cluster
- Improved support for Android E-Mail Clients
- Groupware integrated with Facebook and Twitter
The rollout will take place end of July until mid-august. We will keep you posted on the regular channels and social networks.
DasDEX, the secure file transfer of Tecnostore Group is now also presented on prezi.com. In this few slides you learn everything about our unique solution:
With DasDEX you are able to encrypt and send up to 25 files with up to 50 GB each. This equals the same amount of data like 25 BlueRay disks. To do that you only need an E-Mail address and a web browser.
Like every product of Tecnostore Group you can buy your DasDEX account online, after the order you get a 30 day money back warranty.
We are very happy to announce that version 13.3 is the final step of the ClearWeb infrastructure development. The Cluster infrastructure is fully implemented now. It comes with a fully featured ActiveSync based groupware solution, a chat, and a high-available webhosting solution.
Also we got an EV-Cert for all the services. This requires a hostname and nameserver change for all customers:
- The new nameservers are ns1.cleartier.com (220.127.116.11) and ns2.cleartier.com (18.104.22.168)
- The Panel URL is now https://web.cleartier.com, instead of https://cloud.tecnostore-group.com
- The server names for Shell and FTP users are now web.cleartier.com (22.214.171.124). Due to the certificate we do not recommend using the cloud.yourdomain.com or web.yourdomain.com urls anymore.
- The new Webmail is found at https://mail.cleartier.com
- The talk server is reachable using XMPP at talk.cleartier.com
- The new mailserver name for smtp, imap and pop3 is mail.cleartier.com
- PHPMyAdmin and NetFTP as some other tools are reachable at https://apps.cleartier.com
- The IP-Adress for Website A-Records is 126.96.36.199
The ClearWeb cluster is a highly redundant infrastructure for LAMP-Webhosting, Email and Groupware. It is entirely based on Ubuntu Linux and uses state-of-the-art loadbalancing and security techniques.
During testing we did benchmarks with up to 45000 requests per second and were able to ensure that the loading time for the average website (Joomla, Typo3, Drupal and WordPress) stays well below one second. Even under the heavy-load conditions.
All the services mentioned in this article are available from monday 3rd of march 2013. We request all customers to update their settings until march 30th. For further information regarding changes needed please visit the ClearWeb knowledge base in the support section of our homepage.
To change the DNS settings, please proceed as follows:
- Open the DNS-Domain in the Panel, note down all special settings (e.g. Home-IPs or servers not running with ClearWeb.
- Delete the DNS-Domain
- Re-Create the DNS-Domain, choose the template “ClearWeb Default with ClearMail”
- Change the DNS-Servers of your domain to ns1.cleartier.com (188.8.131.52) and ns2.cleartier.com (184.108.40.206)
- You are done now, your users can change their settings fast and savely using autoconfiguration.
DasDrive, an encrypted online storage is our newest service in the cloud. We introduced it because a lot of our customers asked for cloud storage. But also cloud storage got some bad press lately, because of some important-to-consider drawbacks:
- Security: Many cloud storage providers dont encrypt their customer data. Many have cryptosystems on a very basic, insecure level.
- Usability: Most cloud storage services run on proprietary clients. Often there is no client for the desired platform and the handling is complicated.
- Pricing: Almost all offers are very competitive and come with an acceptable price. Often the pricing is very complicated to calculate though.
We all agreed: We didnt want those drawbacks in our cloud storage solution. This was set as a main goal when we started the product development of dasdrive.
During the next few days we will publish several articles on how we scoped with that goal. We will reveal some internas about the technology and give you an insight on how we approached these issues.
DasDEX, the Encrypted File Transfer DAS is available in a new version. DasDEX with 12.10 are some interesting new features and improvements introduced:
- Decryption-Key by SMS: Download file using key sent on mobile via SMS.
- Better overview during Upload: The new uploader will give you an overview of the progress, and the amount of data uploaded.
- Attached personal message and subject during file transfer: When you send the download link with a personal message, you can specify your own subject.
- Company Login: Add more e-mail addresses to your account, and manage your uploads / downloads.
Under the hood a lot has improved: DasDEX 12.10 is now fully implemented in CakePHP framework, and follows an MVC architecture. This increases the quality of software.
More on DasDEX http://www.dasprivacy.com
When writing tickets for a task to achieve in development or marketing, the results are far better when the ticket is complete and doesnt need a lot of research.
There are tickets for many purposes, support, bugs, requirements, and tasks are just a few of them. This article focuses on requirements and tasks.
For a ticket management to work perfectly it needs to be integrated into the documentation system and revision control. At Tecnostore Group we use the Trac wiki and issue tracking system to achieve this.
The perfect use of such a system eliminates any other flow of information in the development process. Reading a ticket should give the developers and marketing people all the informations needed for the product development.
Defining the requirement
- What should be implemented: A clear specification of the required functionality / output.
- Who is the initiator of the idea: For questions and clarifications, also to notify about changes.
- How should it be implemented: Detailed technical information (e.g. The Ticket “Design splash screen” should contain the desired file format and size)
- The proper estimated task duration should be between 4 and 16 hours (0.5 to 2 work days)
Analysis / Triage
- When should it be closed: The target milestone / version
- How should it be implemented: Detailed technical information (e.g. a Ticket “Design an archive file catalog” could contain the information “Inherit from FileBaseCatalog and write method addToArchive() )
- A more accurate time estimate.
- Tickets that are less work than four hours should be merged with related ones. Our Ticket management system knows the resolution “merged” for this.
- What was done, a small comment on closing at least.
- If there was source created it should also be documented by comments.
- If there were files created that are to be checked into revision control, the log comment has to be linked to the ticket.