ClearWeb, the webhosting and groupware platform is now also presented on prezi.com. In this presentation you see the benefits of our cutting edge apps & communications solution::
With ClearWeb you can host your website, the E-Mail adresses, calendars, tasks and notes. ClearWeb features an App-Installer for web applications and it comes with an XMPP (Jabber) text, voice and video chat.
Like every product of Tecnostore Group you can buy your ClearWeb account online, after the order you get a 30 day money back warranty.
The most important thing in our company is you, the customer. To improve dialogue and be nearer to you, we are present on several social networks:
So from now on, you can share, retweet, recommend, follow us. We look forward to many followers and interesting discussions.
We are currently planning the new release of ClearWeb scheduled to come in August.
Several features and improvements are planned:
- Improved Spam-Scanners
- Native support for Windows 8 / Outlook 2013
- Native support for Mozilla Thunderbird using CalDAV and CardDAV
- Improved Task Management
- Extended webserver cluster
- Improved support for Android E-Mail Clients
- Groupware integrated with Facebook and Twitter
The rollout will take place end of July until mid-august. We will keep you posted on the regular channels and social networks.
We are very happy to announce that version 13.3 is the final step of the ClearWeb infrastructure development. The Cluster infrastructure is fully implemented now. It comes with a fully featured ActiveSync based groupware solution, a chat, and a high-available webhosting solution.
Also we got an EV-Cert for all the services. This requires a hostname and nameserver change for all customers:
- The new nameservers are ns1.cleartier.com (184.108.40.206) and ns2.cleartier.com (220.127.116.11)
- The Panel URL is now https://web.cleartier.com, instead of https://cloud.tecnostore-group.com
- The server names for Shell and FTP users are now web.cleartier.com (18.104.22.168). Due to the certificate we do not recommend using the cloud.yourdomain.com or web.yourdomain.com urls anymore.
- The new Webmail is found at https://mail.cleartier.com
- The talk server is reachable using XMPP at talk.cleartier.com
- The new mailserver name for smtp, imap and pop3 is mail.cleartier.com
- PHPMyAdmin and NetFTP as some other tools are reachable at https://apps.cleartier.com
- The IP-Adress for Website A-Records is 22.214.171.124
The ClearWeb cluster is a highly redundant infrastructure for LAMP-Webhosting, Email and Groupware. It is entirely based on Ubuntu Linux and uses state-of-the-art loadbalancing and security techniques.
During testing we did benchmarks with up to 45000 requests per second and were able to ensure that the loading time for the average website (Joomla, Typo3, Drupal and WordPress) stays well below one second. Even under the heavy-load conditions.
All the services mentioned in this article are available from monday 3rd of march 2013. We request all customers to update their settings until march 30th. For further information regarding changes needed please visit the ClearWeb knowledge base in the support section of our homepage.
To change the DNS settings, please proceed as follows:
- Open the DNS-Domain in the Panel, note down all special settings (e.g. Home-IPs or servers not running with ClearWeb.
- Delete the DNS-Domain
- Re-Create the DNS-Domain, choose the template “ClearWeb Default with ClearMail”
- Change the DNS-Servers of your domain to ns1.cleartier.com (126.96.36.199) and ns2.cleartier.com (188.8.131.52)
- You are done now, your users can change their settings fast and savely using autoconfiguration.
Recently, we used our new high availability architecture in operation. Based on a new Web server cluster, and a new database server, in combination with a load balancer, we can now offer the product Clearweb. Your databases has been already converted to the new server. Their websites becomes more noticeably faster.
To take advantage of even more speed, you can simply change your DNS entries in the panel under https://cloud.tecnostore-cloud.com from 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11.
A step by step guide can be found here:
The technology behind
The use of a reverse proxy with a load balancer, in combination with MySQL proxy, allows us to offer you high performance and availability.
the schema of the new infrastructure Clearweb
That was the title of the ninth CAOS Report. Frightening at first glance, the study considers it but found that OSS is a process in software development. This in turn is known, but what is behind it?
Open Source Business-Model: Aptana Cloud
This service provides SVN hosting, debugging, etc for PHP developers. Those who work with the Aptana PHP IDE can, there hosting its source and its applications. The service costs $ 0.04 per hour. So U.S. $ 350.40 per year. Compared with 3-year-old Zend license (€ 717th -, ~ CHF 1000 -.) + with 3 years PHP Hosting SSH (SVN soon available),Aptana costs so much alike. (for $ 350.40, there is a 5 GB Space, 10 GB for $ 876th -, 15 GB for $ 1,664.40, 25 GB for $ 3241.20 a year).
That anyone can download the IDE for free, makes nothing of it:
- Aptana is based on Eclipse. OSS should have lowered the development costs significantly.
- Users to verify their licenses eliminated, saving lawyers and lobbying costs.
- The free distribution of interest is marketing, the advertising budget should be deeper.
Aptana is the best example that open source is not a business model, but many attractive business models allows only.