We are very happy to announce that version 13.3 is the final step of the ClearWeb infrastructure development. The Cluster infrastructure is fully implemented now. It comes with a fully featured ActiveSync based groupware solution, a chat, and a high-available webhosting solution.
Also we got an EV-Cert for all the services. This requires a hostname and nameserver change for all customers:
- The new nameservers are ns1.cleartier.com (22.214.171.124) and ns2.cleartier.com (126.96.36.199)
- The Panel URL is now https://web.cleartier.com, instead of https://cloud.tecnostore-group.com
- The server names for Shell and FTP users are now web.cleartier.com (188.8.131.52). Due to the certificate we do not recommend using the cloud.yourdomain.com or web.yourdomain.com urls anymore.
- The new Webmail is found at https://mail.cleartier.com
- The talk server is reachable using XMPP at talk.cleartier.com
- The new mailserver name for smtp, imap and pop3 is mail.cleartier.com
- PHPMyAdmin and NetFTP as some other tools are reachable at https://apps.cleartier.com
- The IP-Adress for Website A-Records is 184.108.40.206
The ClearWeb cluster is a highly redundant infrastructure for LAMP-Webhosting, Email and Groupware. It is entirely based on Ubuntu Linux and uses state-of-the-art loadbalancing and security techniques.
During testing we did benchmarks with up to 45000 requests per second and were able to ensure that the loading time for the average website (Joomla, Typo3, Drupal and WordPress) stays well below one second. Even under the heavy-load conditions.
All the services mentioned in this article are available from monday 3rd of march 2013. We request all customers to update their settings until march 30th. For further information regarding changes needed please visit the ClearWeb knowledge base in the support section of our homepage.
To change the DNS settings, please proceed as follows:
- Open the DNS-Domain in the Panel, note down all special settings (e.g. Home-IPs or servers not running with ClearWeb.
- Delete the DNS-Domain
- Re-Create the DNS-Domain, choose the template “ClearWeb Default with ClearMail”
- Change the DNS-Servers of your domain to ns1.cleartier.com (220.127.116.11) and ns2.cleartier.com (18.104.22.168)
- You are done now, your users can change their settings fast and savely using autoconfiguration.